"My therapist is suing me."
- My friend's girlfriend. NYC, 1992
"I was born to die here."
- Waitress at Denny's. Redbluff, 2016
"I'm sweating balls."
- Heard through a hotel door. North Hollywood, 2016
(Either he meant sweating bullets, or he's trying to coin a new expression)
“My wife’s up my ass and my girlfriend won’t blow me – all because I don’t have any money.”
- Guy walking down the street talking on his phone. Berkeley, 2009
"If I get one more fucking poem for Valentines Day..."
- Girlfriend of a songwriter. NYC, 1990