I was at Creative Growth last night for an opening and saw a film by Susan Janow called 'Questions'. For several minutes she sat not moving or talking, while various questions that she wrote came on the screen. I answered some of them:
Do you prefer to wear pants or dresses?
- Pants, although I've never tried wearing dresses.
What is your favorite electronic device?
Do you know what time you were born?
- Around noon.
What do you want more than anything right now?
- Barrack Obama as our president.
Who do you miss.
- My mom. And Joel.
How many hats do you own?
- 5 or 6.
Would you rather be smart or funny?
- That's a really hard question. I wouldn't want to be dumb. Being funny is important though. You'd probably be happier if you were funny - if you were always making people laugh. So, funny.
What is your favorite pizza toping?
What is your motto in life?
- Be kind.
What do you think about when you're alone?
- Everything. Way too many things.
What inspires you?
How would you describe the color yellow to a blind person?
- It looks the way the sun feels on your skin.
At what age did you become an adult.